Family & Defacto Relationship Law
Ryan Kruger Lawyers are able to assist you in all aspects of your family law matters, including:
- Separation and divorce
- Property settlements and spousal maintenance for married and de facto couples
- Care and financial arrangements for children, as well as child protection and family violence
Helpful Family Law Links
The following sites provide helpful information about Family law:
- The Queensland Law Society provides information about Family Law, including Separation and Organisations that provide community assistance, including Legal Aid Queensland, Community Legal Centres, Child Support Agency, Centrelink/Family Assistance Office, DV (domestic violence) Connect and Family Relationship Advice Line.
- The Family Court of Australia is a good place to start your reading if you are looking for an overview of Family Law and procedure.
- The Federal Circuit Court of Australia provides useful information and forms and also includes judgements to read.
- The Child Support Web site provides access to calculators to work out your likely child support payments.
- Family Relationships Online provides a comprehensive outline of all services & service providers available who are registered as Family Dispute Resolution Provider’s. This site also displays any updates and or amendments to the Family Law Rules 2004.
Community Legal Centres – Brisbane
Counselling & Mediation
The following sites provide helpful information on relationships, parenting, counselling and mediation:
Family Law Related Sites
Legislation and Cases
Legal Aid Commissions
Bar Associations and Law Societies
International Family Law Links
- Family Law Section, New Zealand Law Society
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Scotland
- Law Society of Ireland
- American Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario)
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers